Technical Assistant (3-Days Hands on Workshop)
HKDEA is organizing a 3-days hands on workshop related to stop motion in March 2023. We’re looking for a technical assistant to assist the overseas trainer, local stop motion specialist and around 20 participants (10 teams) during the 3 days workshop. The suitable applicant should have strong experiences in IT / animation support; and familiar with animation software and hardware. The detailed job duties and requirements are listed in below:
The Technical Assistant will need to assist the project team and execute the following tasks:
– Assist the technical set-up (camera, software, and lighting) for 10 teams
– Solve the technical issues encountered during the stop-motion production
– Provide technical advice on stop-motion production (shooting, sound taking and editing etc.)
- Good technical support experiences in computer hardware and software, and equipment set up
- Proficiency in animation software installation, features and functions
- Relevant academic background (such as diploma) / strong working experiences in animation, multimedia / IT support
- Good communication skill with different stakeholders
Interested parties please send resume with salary expected to the Executive Officer, HK Digital Entertainment Association Ltd at [email protected].
Deadline of application is 13 Feb 2023. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.