「 DigiCon6 Asia大賞」更是亞洲區內認受性極高的數碼內容創作比賽。踏入第十八屆，共有十個亞洲地區參與比賽，包括日本、中國、香港、台灣、泰國、新加坡、韓國、馬來西亞、印度和印尼，由各地區的創作人才競逐地區金、銀獎、次世代及觀眾之選獎項，然後地區得獎者再到日本競逐相應大獎。
第十八屆DigiCon6 Asia大賞 現已開始接受報名，截止報名日期為2016年8月22日 (以郵截及電郵時間為準)。
請把填妥之報名表格及檔案下載地址，連同作品截圖一張電郵到 [email protected] ，或把作品燒錄到光碟或USB盤郵寄到香港新蒲崗景福街108-110號超達工業大廈13樓B室，信封面請註明「Digicon6參賽作品」。（參賽資料及媒體將不獲發還，敬請留意）
Hi Digital Entertainment friends,
The AGM party of HKDEA 2016 will be held at 10/6 Friday 6:30pm at 4/F of Hong Kong Productivity Council, all members or interested DE practitioners are welcomed.
To celebrate the 17th anniversary of HKDEA, 50% off corporate membership fee (HK$600) now offer for a limited time. So don’t miss this great opportunity to join or renew your membership now!
For the party, we have also invited several well-known experts in the field to share their experience with us.
Light appetizers will be served, and please reserve your seat now:
- Date: 10th June, 2016 (Friday)
- Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Place: 4/F, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, HK
- Fee: Free
Special guests sharing by:
Mr. Eugene Sou, Business Acquisition Manager, Online Partnership Group, Google HK
Mr. Thomas van Els, Sales Manager Entertainment and Movement Science, Xsens
Dr. Wendy Lee, Regional Manager, Autodesk Taiwan, Hong Kong & Macau
Mr. Lewis Tam, Business Development Director (Hong Kong and Macau), Unity Technologies
As one of the core sectors of Hong Kong’s vibrant creative industries, the digital entertainment (DE) industry has been changing rapidly in the past few years. DE companies are more and more technology driven. The prevalence of social media and mobile platforms have driven new way of operation and development. It is not easy for companies to recruit new talents who can meet their technical needs and cope with the new business environment. On the other hand, it is also getting more and more difficult for fresh graduates to get a job in the industry since they normally lack the relevant trade experience which is an essential requirement by many DE companies.
The Hong Kong Digital Entertainment Association (HKDEA, the Organizer) is pleased to launch the 2nd Hong Kong Digital Entertainment Industry Fresh Graduate Support Scheme (Support Scheme) with staunch support and generous sponsorship from Create Hong Kong (CreateHK) of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
The Support Scheme has the following objectives:
- – To subsidize and encourage local digital entertainment companies to employ and train fresh graduates and nurture the latter to become new blood of the industry;
- – To facilitate local fresh graduates in reaching potential employers for entering into the industry and be advised of the prospects in the digital entertainment industry; and
- – To foster the development of the digital entertainment industry with more abundant supply of digital talents working in the industry
- For graduates interested to develop your career in the digital entertainment industry, please complete a short Questionnaire to let us better understand your view.
The Support Scheme opens for applications on 15 January 2016, more details on http://gradsupport.hk